Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Prank your friends right in front of their face!

"Some of y'all might know this, and some of y'all don't (.. Make some noise / Now, now, now, let me clear my throat".......Yeah anyway- I'm not sure how old this is...but it's pretty fun.  Next time you want to prank a really good friend, visit www.abbyme.com.

The instructions are EASY.  I just pranked Kim by inserting her house line phone number into what was supposed to be my number. Can you even imagine how creepy that would be late at night in the dark in a room by yourself?  Guess it worked because..... this was her wall post to me on facebook just now.

Kimberly Brady Iffff that was you who just pranked me you just caused me to run out of the house in a frenzy and set off the alarm

 Sorry Kim, you just got abbyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment