Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday Eye Candy

So every Wednesday my partner Kim...(business not pleasure) is SUPPOSED to pick "hottie of the week" but I don't see any hotties for today...So I guess the choice is all mine and I choose...Jesse Eisenberg! He's definitely someone you've seen before (Adventureland, The Squid and the Whale) but you will be seeing/hearing a lot more of him due to the current buzz of "THE SOCIAL NETWORK"



 

We at KB.LuSH can absolutely not wait to see this movie!

Here is another movie that incorporates facebook that we are also DYING to see. We saw this trailer the other night when we went to see Easy A (incredible, get on it) and at first I (Kim) was like, "wow, this is the most obnoxious annoying shit I've ever seen." But then the trailer took a crazy turn and we were both shaking in our flip flops.  It's called Catfish, and it's shrouded in mystery.... take a look !

No comments:

Post a Comment