Saturday, October 2, 2010

KB.LuSH October Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


It's October and we all know there is only one day of October that matters and that's the last day, HALLOWEEN. This month our playlist is full of spooky centric songs with scary titles and eerie melodies.  Halloween is by far one of our favorite days of the year. Here is a pic of Steph and I last Halloween.

(props to Steph's mom for the awesome captioning)

My inflatable costume was a hit, albeit a little difficult to maneuver. Sadly, I can't say that it made it back home with me and shockingly I can say that I made it home. Blame it on the o-o-o-ostrich. 

This year I was planning on going as Taylor Momsen but I'm not 100% sold on it ("I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure").  No word yet on what Stephanie is scheming but I'm sure it will be sensational. 

No comments:

Post a Comment